Nagai attends his best friend and secret crush Saitou's wedding. While drowning his sorrows in alcohol he ends up in a hotel room with one of the brides guests, Honda. After finding out that Saitou's wife ran away with her co-worker, the day after the wedding. Nagai is there for his first love and best friend, Saitou. Nagai starts a relationship with Honda, but also watches out for Saitou and how he feels about everything.
- The Main protagonist, he has been in love with his best friend, Saitou for a very long time.
- He decides to soak his sorrows in alcohol at the bar, after the Wedding. He meets Honda, who he sleeps with and starts a relationship with.
Eventually, Nagai moves in with Honda.
- Nagai's best friend and love interest. Saitou has a baby face, he is very naive and has a childish air to him. He gets married to a girl, just to break up with her the next day, because she cheated on him with one of her co-workers.
- After Nagai and Honda become a couple, it is revealed that Saitou did like Nagai after all.
- A co-worker of the bride, Nagai finds him in the bar after the wedding and the two hit it off and end up sleeping together.
- Eventually, they become a couple.
- Nagai's ex Girlfriend.
There is a 30 minutes original video animation adaption covering the first three chapters of the manga, directed by Tama and released in 2007.